This competition closed on 17th June at 2pm.
We are offering you the chance to win a bag of your choice from our new Rose Garden Collection colours.
Just fill in your details to win. The winner will be announced on Thursday 17th July at 2pm.
Enter here for your chance to win!
Competition terms and conditions
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Zatchels relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made by email to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.